Good Morning!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well I woke up, and went straight to the computer to do Algebra for school. I have boring mornings
I finished Algebra 1 last semester, and I have to work on Geometry now. :/

It’s ok, but I like Alg. 1 better.

I try to wake up at 7, but I share a bedroom with my 3 sisters and they won’t let me have an alarm clock :dunno:
Ouch, that must be... fun. ?

Goooooood morning. I woke Up. That’s it. I sleep in too late and I hate it. I try to wake up at 7, but I share a bedroom with my 3 sisters and they won’t let me have an alarm clock :dunno:

In all fairness though, we have been working non stop on hard, heavy outdoor work, looooooong days and late nights are not helpful when you wanna wake up earlier, lol. My plans for today though are

Tank maintenance
Help my parents set up some Fencing and haul brush piles to the dump most of the day
Probably take my Aussie, Griff, down to the lake to swim
Play with our baby bunnies a little bit (they grow up too fast!)

Maybe try to get some school done. My parents are giving my siblings and I a couple weeks off school to enjoy the nice weather and get yard work done. We all worked ahead in most of our subjects, so it has no effect on when we end the school year, cause we homeschooled?
I hate getting up at 6 every morning to go to school. Plus my alarm literally sounds like an air raid siren lol.

I hate getting up at 6 every morning to go to school. Plus my alarm literally sounds like an air raid siren lol.
At least it gets you up, and you don’t accidentally sleep in... ;)

Mine is extremely loud and obnoxious. I literally jumped straight out of bed this morning. :lol:

So what grade is everyone in? I know the grades between the USA and the UK are different, but I’m still curious.

At least it gets you up, and you don’t accidentally sleep in... ;)

Mine is extremely loud and obnoxious. I literally jumped straight out of bed this morning. :lol:

So what grade is everyone in? I know the grades between the USA and the UK are different, but I’m still curious.
8th grade gonna be freshman next year.

Good morning! I woke up at 8:30 and found my friendly neighborhood hawk on our fence, feasting on a pigeon. And im doing school work rn.

Ouch, that must be... fun. ?
It’s nice actually. I can’t stand being alone. I have my own bedroom technically, it’s where my 2 fish tanks, my parakeet (his name is Wink), and my desk are, along with a bed and all my clothes. It is also the guest bedroom though, so I have a bed in my sisters’ room too, for when guests are here and need my room, but because I can‘t stand being alone I end up sleeping in their room anyway. They won’t come sleep in my room though because they think my aquariums stink, lol.

My OLD alarm clock, from when I used to go to school, would start out quiet and gradually get louder, so it would work it’s way into our dreams, it was terrifying

Good morning from KY!

It’s pretty cool this morning, but it’s supposed to rain a lot. :/

Anyway, I got to sleep in, which was good.

I also watched a little bit of “Finding Nemo” on TV, and I never realized how much in that movie was incorrect!

Good morning from KY!

It’s pretty cool this morning, but it’s supposed to rain a lot. :/

Anyway, I got to sleep in, which was good.

I also watched a little bit of “Finding Nemo” on TV, and I never realized how much in that movie was incorrect!
Gooood morning! Ah that’s a bummer! pretty dreary here too

I would guess a whole lot of it is incorrect, but It has been a long time since I’ve seen Finding Nemo!

Went to my LFS today! No gourami, no black corys, nothing of interest. Got some cool rocks, an airstone and some sinking pellets though. Gave the congo tetras and glowlight tetras to them, will be getting some female guppies eventually!

Going to do some work in my 170L now.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back