Good morning Everyone

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AmandaFerret

Reaction score
Good morning All, I stumbled over this forum whist drinking coffee at my local garden centre and here I am. My name is a Amanda, I have been keeping fish off and on for about 20 years. I'm currently running 4 aquariums and a plant only bowl. I'm masivly into planted aquariums and aquascaping and recently become a little obsessed with shrimp. Don't really have a favourite fish but my bettas all have great personalities and make me smile daily. I will post some picks when I work out how to

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

To post a picture, click the button called "Upload a File". It is under the area you write stuff in.
If the pictures are too big for the website, set the camera's resolution to its lowest setting and take some more. The lower resolution will make the images smaller and they should fit on this website. Check the pictures on your pc and find a couple that are clear and show the problem, and post them here. Make sure you turn the camera's resolution back up after you have taken the pics otherwise all your pictures will be small.

Hi! I am new as well.
I am planning on setting up a Beta tank also.
Lovely fish!

This is Richard

Attachments

• IMG_20190516_201715_765.jpg
    IMG_20190516_201715_765.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 100
I have many more pictures of my tanks on Instagram amandaferret as they are too big to load on here

:fish::hi::fish: Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Great looking betta with nice finnage. Bettas sure are popular among our members. I just moved my Betta from a 10 gallon community tank to his own 5 gallon tank and he is so much happier. Bettas are colorful and have great personalities.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back