Getting Too Familiar...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
These guys move in every day and clear out the bins around the offices scavanging for foodbits....

Innitially, they used to run when you chase them away, but of late,... they actually challenge you when you confront them.... One of these days an employee will be bitten... Hopefully then, management will put up an electric fence or take other measures to keep them away from our offices.

Monkeys031.jpg

Monkeys041.jpg

Monkeys021.jpg

you get monkeys at your work to me that sounds cool to me because i live in england lol but thinking about how aggressive monkeys can be i guess i would be scared lol

ash

you get monkeys at your work to me that sounds cool to me because i live in england lol but thinking about how aggressive monkeys can be i guess i would be scared lol

ash

^^ Lol, I take it you've never seen their teeth? I certainly wouldn't be relishing having them at my office. Think rats/pigeons just smarter and can do more damage...

Poor you ludwig, would it really be that hard to put a lid on there with a combo padlock on it? Oh well... great pictures :)

i know they can do damage when i was little we drove our car through a safari and they totally destroyed it lol

ash

you get monkeys at your work

Well... We're joking about it saying... "You pay peanuts..... You get Monkeys" :lol: BUT, they are a serious threat. We have reported it to management, but no action to date.... Mining is a dangerous game....

These monkeys have TEETH!!!! I have seen them in zoos. LV, I hope that gets resolved quickly before someone gets hurt.

And of course... we have these guys also slipping through security and also belonging to no-one to come ruin our attempts at establishig a decent garden....
Office010.jpg

Office012.jpg

You work in a mine or at a zoo? If you break out the lion eating a man pictures...:lol:

I've seen them monkeys teeth before and they are HUUUUGE! I once saw a programme about someone trying to scare one away from their home and it just turned round attacked her!

Alessa x.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back