German Bred Pink Ramshorn Snails

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

How difficult will they be with water changes? I don't want their eggs to infest my cleaning bucket and transfer to my large planted tank.

How difficult will they be with water changes? I don't want their eggs to infest my cleaning bucket and transfer to my large planted tank.

Eggs stick securely to hard objects. It is possible to dislodge them (and snails) but they are easy to see and can be definitely removed with a simple rinse. However, you wont be able to transfer plants or hardscape between your tanks anymore, unless you treat the objects for snails.

I asked about these months back but deided against them for the time, good thing but now I would really like some!

Don't suppose you have any? I have about 300L heavy planted tank for them :p

I asked about these months back but deided against them for the time, good thing but now I would really like some!

Don't suppose you have any? I have about 300L heavy planted tank for them :p

Rams are great in a planted tank as proactively eat BBA. I did recently have some babies so PM'd.

Also very interested in these if there's still some for sale? They are beautiful, I often look on here and finally signed up just to get these lol. How much for 5?

Cheers.

Well it's getting cold again. Just thought I would see if anyone wants some of these before it gets too cold to ship for a while. Also selling blue ramshorns. Cheers.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back