German Bred Pink Ramshorn Snails

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bought some of these this week off frothhelmet, very fast delivery, must say they look absolutely great in the aquarium with the pink coloured shells, and are already at work eating algae off the glass. :)

Oh, I'll have six from you please, if you'll PM me your Paypal, thanks :)

Snails (and plants) arrived this morning, safe and well, thank you :) The snails are tiny; do they need any special care?

Snails (and plants) arrived this morning, safe and well, thank you :) The snails are tiny; do they need any special care?

No, no special care required. As long as they are in a tank with non-snail eating fish they will not be harmed. I do apologize for the small size. It is all that I had (even gave away my breeders), which is why I included so many extra. I hope you dont mind.

Oh, no I don't mind; I'm sure I'll have dozens in a few months anyway :D I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I ought to be doing; I normally leave snails to their own devices and they do fine.

I love the pellia, btw; I've never seen it in real life before; it looks just like seaweed! What unusual stuff!

I'd like some pink snails please :nod:

Could you PM me your addy please.

Before I do order any...

Will they be ok with Dwarf Cichlids (Kribs, Rams, Apistos), angels, Red-tail shark and reed snake?

Before I do order any...

Will they be ok with Dwarf Cichlids (Kribs, Rams, Apistos), angels, Red-tail shark and reed snake?

Hmmm, I have heard of some dwarf cichlids eating the eggs of bladder snails before. I dont know about ramshorns. Haven't heard of Red-tail sharks eating snails before, but I just dont know. Haven't heard of a reed snake, but if it is large there is a possibility it will eat snails - as large cichlids do. Hope that helps.

Finally joined the snailing community so if these become available again I would love to purchase some.

I bought some from frothhelmet a few months ago. Beautiful snails, I'd definitely recommend them. They breed well, too ;)

Got a few to get rid of now. Will send in lots of 10 if anyone wants. Cheers.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back