Gardneri Eggs Storage

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Day 18 and another eggs as hatched, this time he broke away from the egg and is free swimming normally. I am thinking of removing him to another tub later on today.

Great news and dont forget to feed it :rolleyes:
Well done
Regards
C

Thanks Big C, Ive got 2 tubs with eggs in and one fry has hatched and is free swimming in each tub, ive given them microworms twice today but im scared of polluting the water with the rest of the eggs. Would it be an idea to move them into their own tub ?

Cheers. I moved them to thier own tub last night. Another has hatched today, so thats 3 and counting.

Keep those tubs clean, small bodies of water foul quickly.
Regards
C

Is it just a case of taking out the uneaten food etc and keeping up the water changes? Thats what ive been doing.

Also i now have 11 fry in one of those takeaway containers which is over half full as i top up the water everyday im thinking that it might be abit small for that amount of fry should i move them to a bigger containeryet or wait a week?

Is it just a case of taking out the uneaten food etc and keeping up the water changes? Thats what ive been doing.
Thats fine! just feed small amounts 3-4 times per day when young.

I use margarine tubs then on to ice cream tubs then into shallow tanks. Its all a process of graduation.
Regards
C

Thanks mate. Im following your intructions to the letter. A couple of the fry look to have grown slightly when compared with newly hatched fry. I must have 17-18 fry now with more hatching everyday.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back