Gaming Classics.

The holy hand grenade and super sheep gave much enjoyment to me.

Did anyone play G-police for the PS1? Actually amazing. If your not familiar with it check some videos of it on the Tube, its great.

James.

Did anyone play G-police for the PS1? Actually amazing. If your not familiar with it check some videos of it on the Tube, its great.

James.

G-Police... wow.. I'm amazed! I remember that but I played it on the PC only. It was amazing!!! There was a minimum of 50 standard missions and then there was about 10 missions you unlocked for doing specific things! Amazing game, absolutely amazing such a good game to buy at the time. Thank god you remember that James perhaps I will go and play it again, I have the actual CD somewhere!

The holy hand grenade was in the 2nd carnation of worms which I think was its downfall, that's is exactly where I lost interest in the game.

The original X-COM still plays strong. It is really nice in that there are many difficulty levels, so you can always tailor the game to your skill level. These days you have to use one of those programs that slows down the processor to play it, and of course the graphics weren't even top notch in its day, but the gameplay itself has never been equalled in my mind. I still break it out once a year or so and play it.

James.

G-Police... wow.. I'm amazed! I remember that but I played it on the PC only. It was amazing!!! There was a minimum of 50 standard missions and then there was about 10 missions you unlocked for doing specific things! Amazing game, absolutely amazing such a good game to buy at the time. Thank god you remember that James perhaps I will go and play it again, I have the actual CD somewhere!

The holy hand grenade was in the 2nd carnation of worms which I think was its downfall, that's is exactly where I lost interest in the game.

Dude, I wish I had the disk. I would definately not be on Red Dead Redemption right now if I did!

James.

I think that counts as a legend.

James.

I remember playing an original pong game. Does that count as classic?

I still have an original pong game machine from way back goodness knows when in the loft. The old days eh! a whole console for one simple game and two controllers with nothing but a twisty bit as a control. :lol:

I may have to dig that out now!

I never had one but a friend did.

I'm trying to think of games I played which were classics. But I've never been at the cutting edge of gaming. Maybe kings quest, Simon the sorcerer, monkey island, loom, maniac mansion, day of the tentacle, etc but not all of those are classics, I just liked them.

How about the die hard trilogy for ps1 (I think they re did it on ps2 making it better) ??? I think that has to go down in history ad a dreadful game.

Resident evil. That's a classic. Try and play it now and the dreadful controls will annoy the life out of you, but it's a classic.

Die Hard and Resident evil are classics.

I used to love Dino Crisis, not sure how popular it was though. Used to scare the **** out of me when I was a kid.

James.

Golden Axe XD I used to spend hours playing the original. That and Tekken Tag :D

Rayman also= fun memories :p

I had the original pokemon on Gameboy (the blue one) but thats not something i admit to often...

As for classic PS1 - it has to be Wipeout (now availble in HD), FF VII (also on The Store) and Gran Turismo - worth picking up on PSP as its pretty similar to GT2...

As did I (my brother had red). Pokemon was a great game, and an excellent TV show. It just got daft though with all the different versions and hundreds of pokemon they introduced.

I have been known if going on a long journey, to pack the gameboy and pokemon. Nothing better than listening to ipod while furiously tapping the 'B' button when throwing a pokeball (I think it helps anyway....)

I had the original pokemon on Gameboy (the blue one) but thats not something i admit to often...

As for classic PS1 - it has to be Wipeout (now availble in HD), FF VII (also on The Store) and Gran Turismo - worth picking up on PSP as its pretty similar to GT2...

As did I (my brother had red). Pokemon was a great game, and an excellent TV show. It just got daft though with all the different versions and hundreds of pokemon they introduced.

I have been known if going on a long journey, to pack the gameboy and pokemon. Nothing better than listening to ipod while furiously tapping the 'B' button when throwing a pokeball (I think it helps anyway....)

Couldn't agree more. I owned Red, Yellow, Gold and Silver. After that, I lost interest.

James.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G7R32kZD_Y

'Follow Me' 'Okay'

James.

Most reactions

Back