Gaming Classics.

Sensible Soccer '92 on the Amiga .

now THAT'S a classic! Absolutely great game.

Chaos for the Spectrum 48k!
good.gif

A friend introduced me to that about 10 years after it was originally made.....very very good multi-layer game for the speccy

Okay, so I just downloaded Abe's Odyssey for PS3/PSP via Playstation Store. I played it as a kid on the classical PS1.
It got me thinking, what else was out that was just so freaking awesome?

Final Fantasy VII was my favourite game on the PS1. Enjoyed it so much I played it through fully 3 times.

currently obsessed with Oblivion. i cant get enough!
cheers

I just had to sell my copy of Oblivion.....I haven't got the time to dedicate to it. If you like that, you'll also need to buy Fallout 3.....same developers and very similar game but set in a post-apocalypse Washington DC.

i hear next oblivion is coming soon :drool: im having trouble joining the fighters guild at the moment so im thinking i have to get the KOTK expansion to lower my infamy to 0 so i can join doh :no:

beat shivering isles though that was fun, havent even started campaign :lol: but have done everythng else, last tiei was on doing th daedric quests

PS i know a nifty little trick you can use to make hings a crapload easier....

pac man is my all-time favorite!
currently obsessed with Oblivion. i cant get enough!
cheers

Oblivion is the biggest bit of Drivel ever produced, I was a keen player of Daggerful (Elder Scrolls 2), Elder Scrolls 3 wasn't too bad but it got worse and worse. They let me down...

Doom was one of my personal faves, way ahead of it's time.

Also loved International Superstar Soccer on the PS1, Michael Owen and Thierry Henry were amazing!

Downloaded Zelda: ocarina of time on the wii the other day, what an awesome game! i had forgot how good it was/is!

Also been playing on goldeneye for the N64, far to epic in multiplayer! :lol:

im not too big on computer games (or any video games for that matter). what i like about oblivion is that it is so open ended. and the graphics are amazing! push all the setting to high and i really do get sucked in. it has also helped me get better at one on one fighting (which is probably why i dont play many games-i came from nintendo era where the games were pretty simple-hence pac man being my fav game ever-just so easy!).
we have fall out three- the boyfriend been trying to get me to play for ages. also have marowin which ive heard is slightly better than oblivion, and not quite so buggy. had to fix a few bugs playing oblivion to complete some thieves guild quests. thankfully its easy to fix on a PC. i dont know what you would do on a console when that happens.
regardless of great game or not, i really enjoy it. wastes a lot of my time lately lol
cheers

Halo CE

The BEST halo campaign ever. And the the start of one of the greatest video game series of all time.
remember reach.

Doom was one of my personal faves, way ahead of it's time.

Also loved International Superstar Soccer on the PS1, Michael Owen and Thierry Henry were amazing!

Yeah, I remember Doom. Pretty awesome game that.

James.

DOOM is a amazing game! i also forgot about it i want to find my copy out lol

ash

doom quake zool (on the amiga) cannon fodder (on the amiga) chaos engine (on the amiga)

doom quake zool (on the amiga) cannon fodder (on the amiga) chaos engine (on the amiga)

Cannon Fodder had some of the best music ever written for a game

WAR! - never been so much fun
Go to your brother
Kill him with your gun
Leave him lying in his uniform
Dying in the sun

The first PS1 Rainbow Six was pretty awesome aswell! :good:

James.

Wow Zool... I remember that, everything looked like melted chocolate. That game use to send me insane because it was SO HARD!!! Amiga was a pretty awesome gaming machine. I use to play some helicopter game a lot on that computer... can't remember the name actually.

Age Of Empires -PC
Shogun: Total War - PC
Counter Strike:Source - PC
Hitman Blood Money - 360/PS2

Those four have taken large chunks of my free time for sure.

my word, so many classsic games, i agree with u all, just a few more though

unreal tournament - pc
duke nukem - pc
streets of rage - megadrive :eek:
street fighter - megadrive
mariokart 64
and i know its been mention but needs another
goldeneye - n64

i could go on....

Most reactions

Back