Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If you're over 11 years old and you're eating candy corn, you've probably given up on life just a little.
The class was told we would get a reward for something around fall time after we did it (or was it pre-school?). That reward was candy corn. I put ot in my mouth, chewed it, and spit it up on my dang plate. I legit turned to my mom and said: "This is a reward?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are we talking the candied popcorn, referred as "candied corn" here, and which I like. Or the triangular candies that are three colored that you used to get during Halloween, which are pretty grim.

To add to the theme of this thread, you can get a certificate for "Rat Tickling". It is a way of destressing your lab rats before doing unspeakable things to them. https://www.na3rsc.org/rat-tickling-faq/

Are we talking the candied popcorn, referred as "candied corn" here, and which I like. Or the triangular candies that are three colored that you used to get during Halloween, which are pretty grim.

To add to the theme of this thread, you can get a certificate for "Rat Tickling". It is a way of destressing your lab rats before doing unspeakable things to them. https://www.na3rsc.org/rat-tickling-faq/
The tri colored triangles. Agreed they are grim. Candied popcorn is heavenly though!

"Candy corn" has been around since the 1880's, originally made by hand

I personally find them to be disgusting...but ate them as a child...because everyone else did

A ‘nurdle’ is a glob of toothpaste on a toothbrush that has an upward curve on one side and a downward curve on the other.

In Nashville 7% of people pray for a parking spot.

Ancient romans used to drop bread in their wine for good luck, which is why we ‘toast’

A ‘nurdle’ is a glob of toothpaste on a toothbrush that has an upward curve on one side and a downward curve on the other.

Ancient romans used to drop bread in their wine for good luck, which is why we ‘toast’
Idk why I found these funny lol

A nurdle is also a plastic pellet used in manufacturing plastic stuff

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back