Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

If you speak French, German, Hebrew, or Farsi, to name a few languages, you use your uvula to form certain sounds — though you may not be thinking about it.

If you speak French, German, Hebrew, or Farsi, to name a few languages, you use your uvula to form certain sounds — though you may not be thinking about it.
That's cool!

House sparrows are jerks. I guess that's more of an opinion than a fun fact, but there it is.
That'S A Fact GIF - Tombstone Kurt Russell Thats A Fact - Discover & Share  GIFs

Top 30 Dead Beat GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Found this fact in a magazine.

''beating a dead horse'' came from the 19th century when beating horses to make them go faster was normal. beating a dead horse is pointless because it wouldn't be able to move faster, let alone move all.
I have an emoticon for that
797AB7CC-5B35-457D-937A-B394BF4B5729.gif

Last edited:
Top 30 Dead Beat GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Found this fact in a magazine.

''beating a dead horse'' came from the 19th century when beating horses to make them go faster was normal. beating a dead horse is pointless because it wouldn't be able to move faster, let alone move at all.
That's pretty common knowledge, though, isn't it? That expression always just made sense to me. Maybe it's because I live in wyoming.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back