Fuming

Is he a new seller. he might not of know about the reserve.
I can see why he's mad as I would be. But he could of replyed nicely saying he was shocked what the tank went for. And replyed nicely saying he canceling due to not getting emough money for the tank.

he's not allowed to do that though he has to sell it for the price it sold for no matter what
thats why if i want more for my stuff just start at a higher price

i ended up getting - a rio 240 for £35 , a 75 ltr hex for £6.99 and a 125 tank for £16

none of these had reserves on them but they all had to sell them to me
 
request sellers information and ring him up
 
The whole basis of Ebay is that it is based on trust. That is why you can not just decide that you don't want to sell because it has not reached the correct price.

I have bought and sold a lot of items on Ebay and never had a problem before.

Hopefully his ebay and paypal account will be frozen and he wont be able to trade on there again.
 
Most problems arise as people don't read the rules.
 
Well I spoek to ebay, they have asked me to fill in another online complaints form, they have suggested that i contact the seller agai, here is my mesg to him:-



Hi,

Under Ebays terms and conditions you are obliged to sell me the item at the price agreed as we have entered a binding contract.

Sending me messages saying get lost is not really the right way to go about things.

I have spoken to ebay about this dispute and they will be investgating the matter further.

If you commit this action 3 times they will freeze your ebay and paypal account an you will no longer be able to buy and sell on ebay.

It would be more appropiate to message me back explaining why you don't want to sell the tank than being rude.

Ebay have advised me to leave negative feedback on your account.

If I do not hear back from you within 24 hours that is the action I will take.

Regards

Derek
 
This is absolutely disrespectful for you.

I have bought and sold plenty of things on Ebay, and if you buy something, than that person is obligated to sell it to you, unless you two come to some agreement.

I would Vtec his face! LOL :lol:

Vtec = (Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Lift Control, which Honda engines have.)

I just had to say that!

-FHM
 
What a little :oh: What is his name / feedback?

If I don't get anywhere with him I might post his name on here, he only joined ebay in Jan this year and has bought one item.

I hope he sees common sense, and to be truthfull I would pay a little more if required. What gets me the most is his 'get stuffed attitude'

Like my old mum used to say 'It costs nothing to be polite'

I would Vtec his face! LOL :lol:

Vtec = (Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Lift Control, which Honda engines have.)

I just had to say that!

-FHM

Now that would be interesting to see lol
 
request his phone number and give him a ring
DONT agree to pay any more for the tank , you won it at that price he has to sell it to you at that price - tough on him basically
 
request his phone number and give him a ring
DONT agree to pay any more for the tank , you won it at that price he has to sell it to you at that price - tough on him basically


This isnt stricly true, ebay have thousands of people doing this everyday all over the world. Ebay will just give you the amount it should have cost you on paying fee's off etc etc and maybe a voucher for your incovience, if ebay chased everybody up that actually done this sort of thing it would become very time consuming hence there lapse attitude most of the time lol.

Sorry to hear the problems degsod but these things happen quite often tbh :(
 
i meant he cant ask him for more money for it
ebay blacklisted the person i won the tank from who refused to sell it to me
I did pay them by paypal - on advice from ebay - as the seller can say it was your fault you didnt collect it and you never paid

Took 3 weeks and paypal refunded the full amount and have also removed that seller from paypal - address and bank account blacklisted :)
 
i meant he cant ask him for more money for it
ebay blacklisted the person i won the tank from who refused to sell it to me


He can ask for what ever he wants basically, if he gets the amount thats a completely different matter, like i said the ebay rules and what are enforced are compl;etely different things for the simple reason it's just to much hassle for ebay to chase everyone up and also the amount of people that actually do this sort of thing doesnt even make a dent in ebays profits, that will always be the problem... shame really that certain ones spoil the name for ebay and it's genuine members :(
 

Most reactions

Back
Top