Fs: Water Wonders 16 Gallon Kit

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cis2711

Reaction score
tetra.jpg

Hi I bought this kit a while back and it has been sitting in my room for quite some time. I thought I was going to need it but I decided to go with a 120 gallon set up in stead! So it is just taking up space and I would rather a fishkeeper here to get some use out of it. I am asking for $75 plus shipping to where ever you are located. These kits retail for ~$145.00. I use paypal often so that is an acceptable form of payment. As for the mods here I will be returning OFTEN to learn about my 5.5gallon planted setup so please don't delete this! I am an honest fishkeeper and I am on my way to a career in marine biology!

[email protected] is my paypal email.

I've seen these at Petco; I really like the setup of these. Where are you at? My zipcode is 77062; I'm south of Houston, TX. So how much would shipping be for me?

I've seen these at Petco; I really like the setup of these. Where are you at? My zipcode is 77062; I'm south of Houston, TX. So how much would shipping be for me?

I'm sooo sorry about the late reply! I haven't been on here in a while. I can't imagine the shipping being more than $50. If you send $125.00 my way I'll ship it out to you Monday before work. Otherwise wait until Monday and I can get you an exact quote from the UPS store so you know the exact amount necessary to get it to you. You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 540-229-2883

I'm sooo sorry about the late reply! I haven't been on here in a while. I can't imagine the shipping being more than $50. If you send $125.00 my way I'll ship it out to you Monday before work. Otherwise wait until Monday and I can get you an exact quote from the UPS store so you know the exact amount necessary to get it to you. You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 540-229-2883

I'm sorry the shipping kills it for me. :( The total cost pushes it out of budget.

If only you were somewhere in Texas or Louisiana. Then I could pick it up since I travel those two states alot.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back