Friendly Debate Club

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I don't like either, either. I drink sparkling water or plain tap water if I'm thirsty. (And tea with a meal)

Besides not liking the flavour of any type of cola, I don't drink anything with sugar in, and no-sugar drinks taste of nothing but sweetener :sick:
(Type 2 diabetic, controlled only by diet for the last 20 years)

coke, but i dont really like either. ginger beer is the way to go

McDondalds or Burger King?

I used to eat HJs (Hungry Jacks, Australia's version of Burger King), but Maccas does nicer chips.

Ok, ok, I'm back in. (Sorry for being rude/shady)

McDondalds or Burger King?

I used to eat HJs (Hungry Jacks, Australia's version of Burger King), but Maccas does nicer chips.
McDonalds. They have SUCH good fries and chicken nuggets!

NOOOOO!!!!! The nuggets are the best EVER! And how can you say the fries are 'ok'? They are the BESSSSTTTT. :rofl:
i mean ill eat the fries... my friends all go to mc donalds every wednesday night, i usually only get a drink cause the food isnt great. sometimes will get fries though

i mean ill eat the fries... my friends all go to mc donalds every wednesday night, i usually only get a drink cause the food isnt great. sometimes will get fries though
I just love going to McDonalds. I don't understand why you don't like their food! (But I guess everyone has their own opinions. :))

So do I ask the next question?

I just love going to McDonalds. I don't understand why you don't like their food! (But I guess everyone has their own opinions. :))

So do I ask the next question?
lets keep this one open. i wanna see what other ppl say

I used to prefer Burger King as they let you have burgers without mayonaise (at least the one we used did). I hate mayonnaise!!!!

Have you ever tried to buy a takeaway sandwich without mayonaise???

I used to prefer Burger King as they let you have burgers without mayonaise (at least the one we used did). I hate mayonnaise!!!!

Have you ever tried to buy a takeaway sandwich without mayonaise???
yep. you just go say " i wanty a burger with no mayo" and they say ok and give no mayo :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back