Free To Good Home!

Hayleamorgan

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
X2 Monos approx 3.5 inhes
X1 Archer fish approx 4 inches

If no-one wants them they will be going to Amwells at the weekend.

Collection only

ill have them but do you have a picture of them and can you do delivery for me or do i have to pay for it and im 14 so i dont have paypal

ill have them but do you have a picture of them and can you do delivery for me or do i have to pay for it and im 14 so i dont have paypal

LOL yeah she is gonna drive to Leeds and give you her fish free of charge, just cos you're only 14

I thought it was a cheeky request in the first place, but I hadn't noticed that he came from Leeds.... :lol:

Not bein funny mate but i wouldn't let my fish go to someone like you. Especially with a screen name of murderer!

:eek:
Shocking, I thought the idea was to help get young people into keeping fish this way the hobby stays alive and we get some experts. I personally started keeping fish properly at the age of 11.......and started working in the largest tropical fish house in scotland until 16 and then went on to do a HNC in fish farming and then onto work at a koi farm.....Granted i wouldnt sell my stingray to a 14 year old or even an 18 year old....due to a safety aspect....but come on just because the guy lives in leeds and is only 14 and his screen name is murderer doesnt mean he is a lesser person and like to kill fish....
I mean come on its a couple of monos and an archerfish whats the big deal...I dont think that the lad was being cheeky but he probably doesnt drive.....

To be more than honest at the age of fourteen I knew more about fish than what i probably know now....and I have forgotten more about fish than you will ever know. Give the lad a break.

P.S IM SURE PRACTICAL FISHKEEPING MAG DOES A GRUMPY OLD FISHKEEPER T-SHIRT YOU SHOULD ASK SANTA TO GET YOU ONE.

Now now.
I understand both your views.

But the young lad is being just a tad cheeky in what he is asking, don't you think?
His name should not mean anything to anyone, but his age certainly should.
As should his location and the 200 mile car journey if he wants them delivered...

I tell you all what:
I will get Hayleamorgan the grumpy old fishkeeper t-shirt, if INTREPIDMAX drives to Essex - collects the fish and drives 200 miles Leeds to deliver them. And i am sure the boy is not too young to make a cup of tea for you on arrival.

LOL now thats a really good idea. but last time i travelled 500 round trip for fish it seriously cost me and i had a sore ass for days.

I dont think the lad knew how far leeds was from essex i know when i was his age i didnt know where anything was the only place i knew was the fish shop....I certainly knew where that was.

^true. Give him a break. No need to be nasty. I STILL don't know how far Leeds is from Essex and I'm 23. But that doesn't mean I don't know a lot about fish and how to keep them properly.

Now now.
I understand both your views.

But the young lad is being just a tad cheeky in what he is asking, don't you think?
His name should not mean anything to anyone, but his age certainly should.
As should his location and the 200 mile car journey if he wants them delivered...

I tell you all what:
I will get Hayleamorgan the grumpy old fishkeeper t-shirt, if INTREPIDMAX drives to Essex - collects the fish and drives 200 miles Leeds to deliver them. And i am sure the boy is not too young to make a cup of tea for you on arrival.
"OLD" im only 22! ha ha

If you have a read through his post on other threads you will understand. He is a pain!

That's what I based my post on, I've seen that in his short time here he's been quite a git and he's added me to his friendlist which bothers me, I am not his friend and don't want to be on his list. As you know I am the official forum detective weirdo :p I can spot a troll a mile off, he is either a 14yr old git or a 54yr old troll :lol:

If you have a read through his post on other threads you will understand. He is a pain!

That's what I based my post on, I've seen that in his short time here he's been quite a git and he's added me to his friendlist which bothers me, I am not his friend and don't want to be on his list. As you know I am the official forum detective weirdo :p I can spot a troll a mile off, he is either a 14yr old git or a 54yr old troll :lol:
Ha ha ha lol you do make me giggle!

Most reactions

Back