Free Purple Apple Snails - (pomacea Bridgesii) - Gone

How many would you send if i send 1.90 has a gift to cover 1st class postage on a couple?

Please let me know and PM me paypal address and ill send payment has gift :)

Thanks,
Paul

Hi there

Do you have any pink or purple snails left for posting?

Thanks

Vikki

They Arrived !!! Work text me 15 minutes ago so ran right up in the pouring rain with no jacket !! That's Dedication ! LOL Got them floating in tub with some tank water ...No signs of life yet but finger's crossed :D

3 of The smaller pink ones are starting to emerge very slowly. Can see something pumping away inside one of them ..Heart?Lungs? So i know that's alive and one of the Purple's is slowly starting to come out

Yeah Very bad postage i would call royal mail and complain

Will keep you updated . Just very glad they actually arrived !

Yep that's a heart you can see pumping.

So at least 5 are ok then? That's good to hear.
I also packaged them differently to how I usually package them. I was worried they might get bashed around a little bit, but am now very glad I did package them like that due to the extra oxygen the tub will have held compared to my 'usual' packaging.

Yeah keep checking them every 10 minutes or so . Just a waiting game now. Can see a few lil bit's of shell in the tank but nothing major seem's to have came from the entrance of the pink's but their shell won't be as hard as the larger one's

Will keep you updated on how they do . No need to worry they are in safe hands now ! lol

:D

Yep that's a heart you can see pumping.

So at least 5 are ok then? That's good to hear.
I also packaged them differently to how I usually package them. I was worried they might get bashed around a little bit, but am now very glad I did package them like that due to the extra oxygen the tub will have held compared to my 'usual' packaging.
Do you have any more of these snails left? I love snails and keep Giant African Land Snails as pets. It would be awesome to have some of these watersnails, preferably a mix of colours Will pay today by paypal.

Yay :D That has actually brightened my day.

How do you like the look of them under aquarium light? They're alot more vivid than you expect when you see them out of water aren't they?

Yeah the purple ones look great from what i can see . All hiding in the plants and moss on the bogwood . I'm assuming the pink's will colour up more as they grow . Great to see them hard at work purpously never done an algae scrape when i done the water change lol All munching away quite happily will try get some pic's for you later on tonight

:D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back