Free Purple Apple Snails - (pomacea Bridgesii) - Gone

Hello.Would be happy to take 10 snails off you.They would need to be posted though.Do you have paypal ?

Cheers Spike

I'd rather give the remaining 30 or so to Jay if he still wants them.
If not then I will contact people some time this weekend.

Should be there anytime now really...if they haven't arrived in the morning post. Then they normally arrive in the lunchtime post. :)

The lady at the post office was like...'Err are you sure this is the address...it's saying it's a shop' so I'm guessing I definitely sent them to the right place?

my snails arrived today, with many thanks, very promt postage, as good as you said.

bit worried they havent come out of their shells yet :unsure: but they are now settled in the tank, so im giving them time to find their feet??? lol

thanks a lot curiosity101 :hyper:

Have you popped some water into the container from the tank? Just sorta completely submerge them and they should be out within the next 20mins or so.

This is exactly why I do them recorded delivery.

I've just checked all the 3 packages I sent out yesterday, and according to the post office site neither yours or one going to Stevenage has been delivered.

On the site all it says is that they were 'accepted' at the post office where I posted them.

The third one though, to one for Nudzy says it was delivered from the Norwich post office depot and has since been signed for...which it clearly has.

I can give you your Tracking number via PM if you like Kizz. I'll also phone them tonight to find out what's going on.

They should be fine with the extra day in transit, but I'm still not very happy with it basically telling me it hasn't left the post office.

Yeah that would be great if you could PM that to me that way i can check . In my work again tomorrow so will really have to run to the house with them and get them in the tank just to be safe lol

Do you have anymore off thease left???

Would you take 1.90 has a gift for 5 snails posted please???

Can send has gift paypal if you PM addy...

Thanks
Paul

Just an update, yes my snails arrived yesterday, just as expected and on time, was mine not the one to stevenage?? that the post office is saying not delivered, or did you send two to stevenage as ive deffinatly got mine lol.
i didnt actually 'sign' for them but the postie handed them over!

they took a while to come out of their shell ( was getting a bit worried) but this morning they have all been moving about the tank, beautiful deep colours, and a good size.

thanks again curiosity101 im chuffed to bits :hyper:

kizz I hope you get yours today and if they take a while to come out of their shells and get moving please dont worry hun (like I did) give them time, and im sure they will be fine.

Oh was yours the Stevenage one...weird... it still says that they were just accepted at the post office where I posted them...not that they were delivered.

Well...whatever. I'd still always go for recorded, just so I have proof of postage incase anyone wants evidence. :)

And I've very glad they're out, their colours improve as they grow. I'll get a couple of pics of two babies I've held back for myself. They are now 1" in diameter so quite a bit bigger than the ones in my 'snail' tank.
It's funny to see just how much of an effect growth hormones really do have! Hehe.

Yeah i hope they do checked the trackin number and still saying it's not left where she posted from . Will take trackin number to work with me incase they don't arrive this morning and will go to P/O and check with them.

:D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back