Free Purple Apple Snails - (pomacea Bridgesii) - Gone

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Reaction score
Somehow I STILL have some left from the first batch that hatched back in June. Soon they will be too big to post and therefore I'm giving them away for free.

Livestock: Purple Apple Snails
Quantity for sale: 40
Reason for Sale: Too Many
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: Free
Postage & Packaging: £3.50 (first class recorded) - for each group of 10 wanted. So £3.50 for 1-10, £7 for 11-20 etc etc
Photograph:
128379.jpg

I only post on Tuesdays as it's my day off from work. :D

Edited to reduce quantity from 50 to 40 as 10 have been sold.

Will they brighten to a more purple colour ? i know that sounds weird lol Also if i paid by paypal today would they get posted out today ?

The most accurate colour is shown on the last of the 3 images.
And so imo I'd class them as quite 'vivid' if that's what you mean?

And yes they would be posted out today.

Hi ya curiosity 101 , I would love 10 of the snails for £3.50 please, if you let me know your addy can paypal you later today.

thanks a lot xx :good:

kind regards, dee

40 left, will be posting in the next couple of hours, so anyone wanting some and paying within the next hour will get them sent out today. :)

If you'd like them and have space then you're more than welcome.

I've got about... 52 Purple and 5 Pinks...but I'll do a recount this afternoon (I did an exact count but I'm not sure if I forgot to take one of the orders of 10 off) So I either have 52 or 42 purples.
Would you be able to take the whole lot or shall I offer a few more out to others first?

Okie dokes. Thanks for the offer, I think I'll see how many people want some today, and then the rest will come to you Saturday?

I'll take 10 Is it just the purple you're wanting rid off ? I'd take 5 pink 5 purple if you are if not 10 purple will do

Pm with paypal details and i'll give you address to send to as will be at work so postman can deliver there ! lol

I'm interested if you can give me a quick run through of care requirements - tank sizes, bioload for their size (light/heavy), evental size, etc?

Like the look of the purples and been wanting to add some interesting snails for a while.

Please, please can I have some snails? Keep giant African snails as pets so I ' d love to have some big apple snails.
Guess it's too late to get them posted now but I really would like some snails, ideally a mixture of pink and purple. Can pay today by Paypal and maybe you can post them on Sat or next Tue. No hurry as long as I eventually get some.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back