Free Endlers

Miss Dib Dabs

Loony.
Reaction score
I have a large number (over 50 probably) of Endlers looking for a new home. I simply cannot fit them in my other tanks. Am shutting down their tank so I will only have 3 tanks running.
I am happy to deliver for petrol cost if not too far but not happy to post! It's getting colder and who trusts the postal service anyway!
These have been breeding in my tanks for years and in another of my tanks I did have 2 guppies so it's possible they are not 100% pure bred as I move my fish around occassionally.
They are free and need to go a.s.a.p.

I also have a 5ft 100g tank going up for sale cheap shortly. Lid needs work and I haven't yet cleaned it. :look: but if anyone is interested lemme know. Looking for £50.
Pamela.

Hi, I could home some of your endlers, where in cambridge are you, visiting brother at the weekend, hes in grandston which is quite near to you I think???

Please let me know, that would be great, thanks a lot hun xx

Hi, I could home some of your endlers, where in cambridge are you, visiting brother at the weekend, hes in grandston which is quite near to you I think???

Please let me know, that would be great, thanks a lot hun xx

I'm just out to the west of Cambridge city, next to the A428. Not sure exactly where Grandston is. :blush: W.end shouldn't be a problem although Sunday would be better for me. :good:
P.

Yes it does have a stand.
54" by 18" by 24" is water volume size.
Which makes it under 5ft. :blush: My apologies, didn't mean to mislead. My fault for not measuring it before. :look:
It holds 100USG.
P.

hi do you have any endlers left, im just in stives and would love to have what ever you have left.

thanks

maybe intrested in the tank aswell

Yes it does have a stand.
54" by 18" by 24" is water volume size.
Which makes it under 5ft. :blush: My apologies, didn't mean to mislead. My fault for not measuring it before. :look:
It holds 100USG.
P.
No problem :good:
Looking for something around 100+G Imp gal
#41#### good buy for someone tho

Still have some left if anyone would like some. Very pretty, breed like rabbits. :look:
P.
I'd love to have a tankful of endlers and will rehome any left over endlers if you can figure out a way of getting them to me in London. Wouldn't trust Royal Mail with a postcard these days! Will check cheap coach fares -where is your nearest big town?

Lol I'm next to Cambridge! Direct trains every half hour or more from Liverpool street and Kings Cross. Pity you didn't contact me last week as I was in London yesterday. *doh*
P.

Cheers for what i got off you, they have settled in very well. Btw i still am very jealous of your tank, did ask the mrs if i can have one she said maybe after xmas :D

sorry i didnt confirm that i was coming and get back to you, internet been down due to fault!!!!!!!

glad you managed to re-home the fish hun xxx

Seems I have a lot more in there than I realised because I still have plenty to go!
C'mon guys, don't make me take them to the LFS. :sad:
P.

Most reactions

Back