Free Coral Sand Substrate

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lilacamy931

Starting again
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Coral Sand (about 18-20kg)
Quantity for sale: One
Reason for Sale: Finished brackish tank need to change substrate
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Free!
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: Still getting out of the tank currently ;)

About 18-20kg up for grabs, first come first served, will need to get shortly or it will be going in the bin. Free, free, free unless you have a couple of guppies to spare! Anxious for this to go ASAP!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I think this would be far too heavy to post hon, I can look into it but not sure what to send it in as it will end up being damp sand and would need a reallly good washing and airing your end. Looking at Royal Mail they wont take that weight. Looking at parcelforce, it wouldnt be worth your while at all as about £25+ which is what I paid for it..

Hello Dubstar here is a pic though added a bit more to get an even fuller bucket. Hope you are after it as want it gone ;)

3981113744_37789f3153.jpg

Here it was in the tank:
3788531472_c897185b4d.jpg

Silly me, long day.

Sorry but didnt relise that I brought a bag of black sand last night which will be enough of my bettas tank. Thanks anyways and good luck reselling.

Amanda

No worries, just want it to go to a good home as it is free! If no one claims by tomorrow it will probably go in the bin or sit in a bucket on the baclony!

Hi, sorry think my stuff is bigger than yours, and have been looking at it probably have got enough of it, but looks a bit half full sometimes when the fish pick it up and dump it out somewhere else !!.
If any one else takes it, dont worry, but have got a couple of people I can ask if they would like it. But wont see them for a few days so will ask then.

Lovely I will hold onto for a couple of days then, hopefully someone will want it! LOL ;)

Lovely I will hold onto for a couple of days then, hopefully someone will want it! LOL ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back