Free 5 Female Bettas ~ Uk

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

its a first come first refusal peeps as pms are already coming in fast :rolleyes:

Right ok thanks! It was the way you put, housed 4 for... lol!

Well there's no chance id get 4 of them in their together. Forget that then, im sure they will find homes elsewhere! =]

lol noo, i dont get what youmean by this...

"female must be housed 4 for more to level out aggression"
if females are kept on their own there aggressive and with 4 they sort out a hierarchy so the main one that is most dominant picks on the remaining 3 instead of just 1
well said............ :good: ....... the lowest in hierarchy has the chance of not being beaten up everytime the light goes on if in more than 3, thus a happier tank with happy bettas.

its a first come first refusal peeps as pms are already coming in fast :rolleyes:

Does that mean you're being choosy Daz?? :lol: :lol:

not at all, how could you think that? :shifty: but if i get a sniff that they wont be housed correctly then I wont let them go to that person, FULL STOP! i care about my bettas, always have done and always will.

What iv i put the females together, and if one starts being a bullie, ill drop her in with one of the males to teach her a lesson haha!

Jokes of course.. :p

lol noo, i dont get what youmean by this...

"female must be housed 4 for more to level out aggression"
if females are kept on their own there aggressive and with 4 they sort out a hierarchy so the main one that is most dominant picks on the remaining 3 instead of just 1
well said............ :good: ....... the lowest in hierarchy has the chance of not being beaten up everytime the light goes on if in more than 3, thus a happier tank with happy bettas.

Does that mean you're being choosy Daz?? :lol: :lol:

not at all, how could you think that? :shifty: but if i get a sniff that they wont be housed correctly then I wont let them go to that person, FULL STOP! i care about my bettas, always have done and always will.

It was the bit "first come first refusal" bit.

Like I say. I can take a couple easily. I'm pretty militant about my water changes and tank sizes ect :lol:

CTs
P1080219.jpg

P1080220.jpg

P1080224.jpg

and HM lines
P1080221.jpg

P1080223.jpg

i can take 1 female,
i have a divided 35 litre tank with coconut caves and good filtration and good aeration.

I'll happily take either of the HM's or both if no one else has laid claim to them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back