Forza Motorsport 4

Far2lively

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Who has played this game?? Its unreal, the best driving simulation game I've ever played!!

anybody else playign this ? i have a query about the game i need answering ?

simply stunning 100% the best racing game and i have near played them all

its ok i think i answered my own question. when you get the reward cars for levelling up, they come pre-upgraded to the max level of their class. this was confusing me, and to be honest it annoys me a bit as id rather fit my own upgrades. i know you can change them, but it just seems a bit unneccessary. the game is amazing. apart from the old american muscle cars, steaming heaps of barge-like crap :crazy:

the game is amazing. apart from the old american muscle cars, steaming heaps of barge-like crap :crazy:

they are iconic the world over, they were amazing in thier time, even tho they might be outdated by todays standards.

blasphemy to call them what you did :no:

yes they're iconic, but not for their driving credentials. they're all about look and sound, and that movie scene where you drive your corvette stingray across the US on those long straight roads. thats what they're iconic for. not hossing it round silverstone :lol:

they weren't even amazing in their time, european cars from the same era were also miles ahead of them. those '60's ferraris are all far better driving machines than any '60's US muscle car, in the context of a racing game. on one side of the pond they're making a wallowy Oldsmobile something or other. looks great, sounds great, handles like an oil tanker. on the other side the Lamborghini Miura, gullwing mercedes, porsche 356/911 and Jaguar E-type are being produced. look great, sound great, go great. in racing games, i avoid muscle cars at all costs.....

I'm a massive PS3 & GT5 fan, but I must say Forza 4 looks epic. I'm not going to get a box just for it, but I am pretty gutted it's not on PS. I like the KW song from the advert too.

James.

WOW i have GT5 and Forza 3. ALways liked forza 3 more than gt5. Actually i like gt4 more than gt5. But anyway that's not the point having this 2 games i was thinking that i was through with driving games this gen. Aparently i was wrong and i will have to buy forza 4. Didn't think that it was possible to do much better than gt5 and forza 3 in the current gen. Lets face it 360 and PS3's hardware is outdated already. Proof that creativity can overcome hardware limitations.

its very impressive what is still being eeked out of the 360 considering its age. the difference between forza 3 and 4 is like the difference we see now between fifa 11 and fifa 12. no monumental huge changes apparent, but every single thing has been subtly an slightly improved, which combines to make a better game. i suspect this WILL be the last defining race game on the 360.

you should definitely try dirt 3 though, and if F1 is your thing you will find the game absolutely sublime. ive had pretty much every serious driving game thats been out since the original xbox - all the PGR's, colin mcrae's, forzas, 2 most recent F1 games, as well as tried the best of the rest but they never got me hooked. things like burnout, need for speed games, grid etc, not good enough if you've got PGR, forza and Dirt to play.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back