Forums In South Africa?

Dezi

Reaction score
Hi. Is there a group or forum in South Africa, Cape Town area, that I can follow? It would be nice to discuss my new hobby with people closer to home!!!

I'm not sure of any in S.A. but i know there are quite a few South Africans over here that keep fish and Zimbabweans such as myself !!

I'm not sure of any in S.A. but i know there are quite a few South Africans over here that keep fish and Zimbabweans such as myself !!
I'm originally from Zambia. Was born there. Where are you all???
w00t.gif

I'm originally from Zambia. Was born there. Where are you all???
w00t.gif

Sorry.... acting like a real blonde!!!! I see you are in the UK. That's great. I know the Marine forum has a Cape Town based group. Just thought that maybe the Tropical fanciers would be as advanced!!!

Yes Dezi..... Tropicals are alive and well (esp.) in Cape Town and there is also a very good forum with members from all over South Africa...... It is against the rules of this forum to post any links to other forums and with you only having 5 posts, I will not be able to pm you...... Here is a hint then if you are looking for a good forum in South Africa, then just Google "Tropical Aquariums South Africa" - TASA..... and I'm sure a link will be provided.

that's the beauty of the internet! It doesn't matter where we are from. All that matters is our love of fish! Good afternoon and welcome! :good:

Most reactions

Back