Forum Software Conversion Happening - Pretty Much Now!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You're welcome. We'll see if we can't get them fixed in place or moved up. It's a hugely useful tool for people and helps keep the conversations going.

It is, it's great to be able to see the new threads all in one place.

Okay the upload signature imnages is available now. However there are limitations. The image must meet the following:
  • 128 KB file size.
  • 640 pixels image width.
  • 140 pixels image height.
It's possible we'll revisit this and adjust them later.

Ok...I was able to figure out the funny dimentions and get an image in my signature!

But it doesn't show up if I leave a comment?!

Nevermind! I figured it out :)

Last edited:
Really like the new software, excellent that it works the same on my tablet as it does on my laptop!

One question though is it possible to have the user's location back under their avatar? It was really useful being able to see instantly where people were from. Helps with recommending products etc.

One question though is it possible to have the user's location back under their avatar? It was really useful being able to see instantly where people were from. Helps with recommending products etc.

I have discovered that clicking on the poster's user name brings up a small box with some info including their location. To be precise, a 2 letter code for location.

Is there a list of moderators anywhere? Mods used to have their status under their avatar.

I would like the new post button to be were the active topic button is at.

Heres something I noticed, Moderators no longer have their rank under their name. Lets say I am a new member to this site and I need to PM a mod, How do I know who is and isn't a mod?

@NickAu it doesn't? I see it on my screen.

This is what I see:
image.png

Moderators and admins are 'labelled' now but they weren't back in October when Nick posted. I know because I thought the same thing, then the 'labels' suddenly appeared a couple of weeks ago :)

I added them back in.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back