For Sale: Fluval Roma 125 Complete Aquarium Setup Including Cabinet &#

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Suleika

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Equipment:

• Fluval Roma 125 Aquarium and Cabinet Oak, including 1x Fluval Heater (Fluval Mirrored M Series Heater 150watt) & 2x GLO T8 Light Tubes (although these and the light reflector need replacing)
Aquarium Volume: 125 L
Aquarium Measurements: 80 x 35 x 45 cm
Cabinet Measurements: 80.6cm long, 35.6cm wide, 72.0cm high
  • Eheim professionel 250 2224 external canister filter (some of the rubber suction cups need replacing)
  • Aqua One Stellar 50 Advance Air Pump, air stone & air line
  • API Freshwater Master Test Kit
  • Various additional products, including JBL Carbomec Activ, Seachem Prime, Seachem Garlic Guard, TPN+ liquid etc.
  • Tank setup also includes a beautiful piece of Sumatran Driftwood, 40lb of CaribSea Tahitian Moon sand (black), JBL Aquabasis Plus long-term nutrient substrate mixture, a coconut cave and rocks of various sizes.

Age and condition: 4 years old, good condition (no leaks!). In addition to the current image I have added a picture of the setup about 3 years ago - I am sure that with some TLC, it can easily be restored to its former glory!
Quantity for sale: see above, selling as complete package only
Reason for Sale: My partner and I have been away travelling for over 2 years and during this period, my partner's brother has been 'babysitting' our tropical tank setup. We have now returned from our trip, however we have decided to move abroad and are unable to take the tank & livestock with us. While my partner's brother has been taking good care of our fish (following our detailed instructions), he is not an aquatics enthusiast and we would like to do what is right by these fish and hand them over to someone who is capable of providing them with the right environment, care and attention. Please see the following link for full info: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/440576-hypancistrus-zebra-l046-free-to-good-home-manchester/
Delivery or Collection: Collection only as we do not have own transport
Sales price: £200 negotiable – PLEASE NOTE that the aquarium can only be sold together with livestock, or once fish have been adopted. Any questions at all, please let me know by replying to this thread.

Willing to Ship (Yes or No): No
Postage & Packaging Price: N/A
General Location: Droylsden, Manchester

Photograph:

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0975.JPG

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back