TigerIssey
Queen TI
This months (March) issue of Practical Fishkeeping magazine has a review of filters, heaters etc, it also has a subscription offer where the free gift is either a U2 or U3 filter. After a couple of years with lapsed subscription I decided as I wanted to upgrade my Tetratec IN400 internal (also run Fluval 205) on the 55g that the offer would be worth it for me. The review is excellent, I am eagerly awaiting delivery of my U3 and am hoping as the review says that it is much easier than my present tetratec to remove media baskets for maintenance (which I always end up getting the whole thing out to put back together, seems to be against the principle of easy maintenance).
After running the 205 for nearly 3 years and not having a problem at all and running a Fluval 1+ on smaller tank I am hoping that this filter will live up to my expectations I have got from the fluvals I have used before. The 1+ is much easier maintenance access than the tetratec has ever been, although the media compartment in the tetratec was nicer than the fluval.
After running the 205 for nearly 3 years and not having a problem at all and running a Fluval 1+ on smaller tank I am hoping that this filter will live up to my expectations I have got from the fluvals I have used before. The 1+ is much easier maintenance access than the tetratec has ever been, although the media compartment in the tetratec was nicer than the fluval.







