Fluval Roma 90

CeeJayy

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kent, (Medway). UK.
Hiya,

The fluval roma 90 is on offer for £140 at my Local Pets at Home im seriously thinking of buying it tomorrow morning with my leftover christmas/birthday money. Has anyone got it / had it? and what do you think of it?

Plus, asked Pets at home for a job, thy told me to give in a CV! woo!:D Time to brush up on some fish/hamster/rabbit/gineau pig info!

Any info would be truly helpful because im thinking of getting it tomorrow morning.
 
I have one and am happy with it, that is a good price, don't think you will have any regrets.
 
I have one too, does the job with no fuss. I got mine for £90, I only realised 2 days later that they had forgot to scan in the cabinet at the till!
 
i got my 200 for 239£ from there too ( 3 wks ago)... lid is a pain to get into as you have to lift off the 2 side parts and the lighting unit :/ tho i didnt think when i when to look at it, its a nice tank dont get me wrong, also the cabinet was built carefully to instructions yet i can only use 1 door as the other is jammed by the weight or something..

sorry to put a dampner on it, but wouldnt want you to regrette it once you hd bought it
 

Most reactions

Back
Top