Fluval 306 flow rate

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If you use pvc pipe you can buy end caps for the pipe. Same with black irrigation tubing except its a plug not a cap.

You can use heater holders to hold the spray bar in place. Heater holder are available in a few styles and comprise of a suction cup that sticks to the glass and a circle that is attached to the suction cup. The heater or spray bar goes through the hole and is held in place by the suction cup.

If you use pvc pipe you can buy end caps for the pipe. Same with black irrigation tubing except its a plug not a cap.

You can use heater holders to hold the spray bar in place. Heater holder are available in a few styles and comprise of a suction cup that sticks to the glass and a circle that is attached to the suction cup. The heater or spray bar goes through the hole and is held in place by the suction cup.
Thank you. That’s great

I've been in the hobby since about 1965 - there are many misconceptions that keep getting repeated.

I was going to reply to your post but when I got to this statement I thought, you know what, this guy clearly thinks he knows best so I'm not going to bother.

Happy fishkeeping!

I was going to reply to your post but when I got to this statement I thought, you know what, this guy clearly thinks he knows best so I'm not going to bother.
Happy fishkeeping!
My apologies but based on what you wrote, it seemed as though you have several misconceptions about filtration and I was merely trying to help clear them up.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back