Fluval 3 Plus, Coming Out Of Holder!

Smoothy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Midlands England
Only set the tank up today. Just been upstairs to find the filter floating around on its side, spraying at the light!! :huh:

The filter does not sit tight in the suction cups.

Any ideas of how to fix this?
 
There unless the holding caps mine never stayed stuck to the glass on a fluval 1, 2, 4,.
Was sick to death of sticking the filter back onto the glass.
 
Yeah i pushed it as far as it would go. It just keeps popping of the clip and floating about.

Any ideas? :fun:
 
Fluval 4 I just let it stand on the substrate.
I would rest fluval one and two on plants then it would stay put.
 
Thanks for the help guys :)

My genius girlfriend has just cut up a few bits of plastic slithers and I've slid them into the suction cup ... now as snug as a bug in a rug :D
 
Wish I had thought of that.
Glad you have it fixed now.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top