Fluval 205

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

smiithy1

Reaction score
hi all i have just found a fluval 205 (bout 8month old) which i used to use on my 100liter tank it in really good condition and come with all trays pipes fitting just needs a plug putting on as last time i took it off instead of moving the tank i just cut the plug off and pulled wire through as was easyer im oppen to offers but not silly ones also will cost aroun 5 pound to post

im certainly interested in this however i am currently watching a couple of auctions for a 304 and 305 so i will have to wait and see how they pan out before i can make you an offer. Just declaring my interest here to let you know mate.

hi mate im in sunderland and sorry no pics it looks as new just need a plug putting on that all i have just tested it before i put it on here and it works as was took off another tank which i closed down i for got i had it waswall clean and every thing before i put it away

hi mate im in sunderland and sorry no pics it looks as new just need a plug putting on that all i have just tested it before i put it on here and it works as was took off another tank which i closed down i for got i had it waswall clean and every thing before i put it away

How much are you wanting for it?
Collection is no problem as im in Durham.

hi mate im open to offers and if you collect i have some sponges and bio balls too

no post sorry at takes took much time to pack and that collection onlly sunderland

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back