Flew Through Laguardia Airport For Thanksgiving

ox5477

Wet pets make the best Pets
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
2,628
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Rochester, New York
A couple of pretty bad pics of NYC from the air:

100_0288.jpg

100_0286.jpg

Manhatten:
100_0285.jpg

Central Park:
100_0283.jpg

100_0282.jpg

100_0281.jpg

100_0280.jpg

100_0279.jpg
 
Wow! Even though the quality isn't so good, I really enjoyed looking at this.

I'm in love with NYC and I love aerial shots. :]
 
Wow! Even though the quality isn't so good, I really enjoyed looking at this.

I'm in love with NYC and I love aerial shots. :]

Thanks for the honesty! I agree they are crap, but I hate when people just say they look good so they don't hurt your feelings. Haha :fun:

I was actually kinda dissappointed flying over NYC. I expected it to be alot more impressive but from a couple thousand ft, everything just seems so small :P
 
Those pics are real nice :good:
I dont think you'll get much better pics from the air, especially through a window. Gives an idea of what the area is like, not what i was expecting of NY though
 
Those pics are real nice :good:
I dont think you'll get much better pics from the air, especially through a window. Gives an idea of what the area is like, not what i was expecting of NY though

Exactly. I'm sure its much more spectacular walking around with the buildings towering over you :good:
 
I love flying over the clouds like that. Looks like your flying over the arctic with tons and tons of snow! :D
 
At first i was disappointed that i couldn't see the ground, but then when i realised it did look just as you said, like the ground was covered in snow, i quite liked it and got snapping.
It was fine being above the clouds, but i hated the turbulence when flying through them :sick:


Here's one of the better 'snow' pics:

dscf0075hc4.jpg
 
Nice pictures. Here's 3 of mine flying over the Piranese Mountains on our way too Mallorca :D

and the third :)
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0361.webp
    DSCF0361.webp
    29 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF0362.webp
    DSCF0362.webp
    43 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF0363.webp
    DSCF0363.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 103

Most reactions

Back
Top