Flakey!

chrisrm

Fish Addict
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
768
Reaction score
23
Points
18
Location
Plymouth
Could i please have some peoples opinions on what they think the best flake food is?

Also algae wafers? Im using Hikari algae wafers at the moment

And ...last one...the best brought fry food?
thanks in advance
 
Flake is a no brainer, New Life spectrum. Wafer,s I've always been fond of Omega One Algae wafers, and fry food, has to be Hikari first bites.
 
i use king british because i can grind it up easier for small fish and i just prefer it.
ive also use king british algae wafers
i use ground king british flake food.

also i feed hikari microgranuals as my fish enjoy them...along with a mass of different live foods
 
I just buy whatever is cheapest at the LFS when I need it. I dont feed much flake, so bought the smallest and cheapest tub of TetraMin. Also use Aquarian sinking pellets and algae wafers because they were the cheapest at the time, and some Hikari Cichlid Gold also also because it was cheap.

Really I don't think its that important if your feeding as part of a varied diet (different dried, frozen, enriched frozen and live food).
 

Most reactions

Back
Top