Fishing anyone...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rose

Moved On
Reaction score
I hope you get a laugh out of these.  It was a riot getting them.  Enjoy....These are pictures of my kitten (not so kittenish any more, Tootsie.)

tootsiefishing1.jpg

tootsiefishing2b.jpg

tootsiefishing3.jpg

tootsiefishing4.jpg

tootsiefishing5.jpg

My Siamese does exactly what your cat does, she also tries to swipe at them with her claws as the come near the surface. The expression on her face when she realises that she can't get at them.. :laugh: :laugh:

Did you know that very few animals have cognitive intelligence. In other words,can reason why. We are one of them. Babies cannot until they are older and learn C.I. It is an interesting subject....I'm full of it I know???? :p :p

Yep D' you are. lol Whats your views on parrots then? (the bird not the fish)

I find that parrots are annoying at the age of 2 going on 3. Oh wait that's my daughter. :blush: Rose

They only live 2-3 yrs in a home tank any way. That is if you can keep them there to begin with. R

One guy told a story about how his octo actually would crawl out of its tank in the middle of the night, and crawl into the one next to it, eat all the fish, then go back to its own tank. The poor guy couldn't figure out where his fish kept going, till he camped out one night and caught the eight legged thief red handed. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back