The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dascrow

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
We will be upgrading the website tonight to newer software that will bring some awesome new features along with several improvements.

It will take us a few days to sort out all of the bugs, so please have some patience while we work through the issues.

Please report any problems in this thread.

Has the calculator section disappeared, or is it just I can't find it? This was very useful for everything from calculating how much ammonia to use for fishless cycling to converting hardness from one unit to another.

Yes, that's it. I thought it would be part of the stuff to finish but I wanted to make sure it didn't get overlooked. I'll bookmark it for now.

The update looks great! :good:

couple of bugs from the new forum.

following link.
post #3.
Most of the font is Ariel but the last 2 paragraphs are New Times Roman. I didn't do this, it just did it by itself.

And there is no edit button for the posts so if you make a mistake or want to add stuff, you can't.

That's an issue too. I put in a link to a page and it put the first post form that thread here. I don't want to see the first post. I put a link, that's all I want to see.

I have an edit button - has edit become a moderator-only tool?

What would be cool is if we had a "Latest posts" list at the end of the thread - where we used to have the related threads list that kept popping up loads of 10 year old posts. Would save loads of time when in an hotel in a rural location with a slow connection (just like now :)) to not have to go back, or re-run the query to see if there was a new post I'd like to read.

That's an issue too. I put in a link to a page and it put the first post form that thread here. I don't want to see the first post. I put a link, that's all I want to see.

I see what you are referring too, that's just the way the software works by grabbing the thread title for the link. When you click on the link, it should take you to the correct post though.

For example, this takes you to post #3

couple of bugs from the new forum.

following link.
post #3.
Most of the font is Ariel but the last 2 paragraphs are New Times Roman. I didn't do this, it just did it by itself.

And there is no edit button for the posts so if you make a mistake or want to add stuff, you can't.

Looking into this now...

What would be cool is if we had a "Latest posts" list at the end of the thread - where we used to have the related threads list that kept popping up loads of 10 year old posts. Would save loads of time when in an hotel in a rural location with a slow connection (just like now :)) to not have to go back, or re-run the query to see if there was a new post I'd like to read.

I like this idea, let me see what I can do!

@seangee - This is done! Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back