Fishfood-Stealing Cats!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Flame Heart

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
The weirdest thing happened eariler today. I wake up to hear my mom tell me that one of our cats, jumped up next to our fish tank and grabbed the fish flakes, carried them all the way upstairs, and ate almost all of them!! She had to sweep it all up and then the cats died of thirst and now we keep our fish food in a cabinet. So akward!

yes my cats regularly stole fish food until I learned my lesson and put them in glass jars! They even climbed around the back of the tank and in the back of the cupboard after I put a child lock on it! Glass jars foil them though.

Do you mean actually died, or is that a euphemism?

No sorry they just drank a lot. I would be very very sad if my kitties died. :-(

I'll suggest that to my mom. :good:

yeah my cats have had a good go at getting hold of my flake food as well!! i keep it in a drawer now!! i know that in scotland we say 'i'm dying of thirst!' didn't realise they used it in america too. on first reading i also thought your cat had died!! lol

:hyper:

I bought a jar of the New Life Spectrum granule food a couple of weeks ago; fed the fish with it, left it on the side and the @%^&*£" dog nicked it and ate the lot while I wasn't looking! That stuff is really expensive as well :grr:

Most reactions

Back