Fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

My very own sentiments..... Let's not attack each other over what happened..... It's when you were still inexperienced..... (I think a lot of people are going to streak along the main avenue in broad daylight.!!!

when i was about 8, i decided my fish wanted a bath... so i poured some bubblebath in the tank. :blush:

amazingly... nothing happened. :crazy:

when i was about 8, i decided my fish wanted a bath... so i poured some bubblebath in the tank. :blush:

Wow Esfa!!!! werent you just lucky!!.....Potential were to kill them all.......(at least, you wont have to streak)......

Wow Esfa!!!! werent you just lucky!!.....Potential were to kill them all.......(at least, you wont have to streak)......

haha i know. :lol:

im pretty sure it was because it was an organic aloe vera thingy. it just foamed a tad and then nothing lol... my dad did a 25% water change and everything was fine.

afireinside
I don't see what your guys' problem is. This was topic was pretty much about "oh, I shouldn't have done that and now I feel dumb/ bad" kinda thing. It's not to criticize anyone. It happened in the past and it can't be changed. No one needs to be criticized on how they used to keep fish.

i fully accept your comments, with one proviso. this is a public forum. therefore it is not beyond the realms of possibility that someone could read this thread, and take the comments, if they remain unchallenged, as something that was the norm in Cray keeping.

i fully accept your comments, with one proviso. this is a public forum. therefore it is not beyond the realms of possibility that someone could read this thread, and take the comments, if they remain unchallenged, as something that was the norm in Cray keeping.

It certainly is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion, however, if you read the topic from the beginning, it would be obvious that kj now knows she was wrong to remove the pinchers from her cray.

Certainly Ludwig's first post sets the tone for this topic:
"What's the worst thing you've ever done to yer fish"??...

What unadvisable (surely not surpassable), silliest thing have you ever done to your aquarium / come fish??... Tell us or streak down your main street in broad daylight.

And, after admitting that she had her husband remove the cray's pinchers, kj's next post show's she felt bad about doing so.
i thought mine was kinda bad...putting in a creature that eats the others alive and then breaking the crays pinchers off so he couldn't do it anymore :blush:

Now, I fully realize that not everyone reads an entire article/topic before forming an opinion. But then, those are usually the same people that buy without research, and complain when things go wrong.

I think this is an interesting topic that can show the evolution of a fishkeeper (I certainly would never make the same mistakes that I did in the beginning) in a hopefully flame free environment. :good:

if you read the topic from the beginning, it would be obvious that kj now knows she was wrong to remove the pinchers from her cray.
i did read and fully understand the thread. my Thoughts on the matter remain unchanged. and that as far as i am concerned is, the end of it.

ok the saddest thing i ever did to fish was when I was younger I had 3 shelves in my bedroom full of Bettas in wine bottles, beer bottles, and other various interesting shaped and sized jars. Every week I would change the water, but I wasn't all the good at feeding them. poor guys.... It took like a whole day to clean them :(

if you read the topic from the beginning, it would be obvious that kj now knows she was wrong to remove the pinchers from her cray.
i did read and fully understand the thread. my Thoughts on the matter remain unchanged. and that as far as i am concerned is, the end of it.
Did you know that if it wasn't a natural part of a crays life the pinchers wouldn't have the ability to grow back? They get broken off all the time in nature and grow back w/every molt. :rolleyes:

:*

:lol:

Don't worry guys. This persons not making me feel bad or anything. I can have fun w/it as he's the one who's upset over something that happened years ago and and wasting his time on this idiotic thing to waste time on :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you know that if it wasn't a natural part of a crays life the pinchers wouldn't have the ability to grow back? They get broken off all the time in nature and grow back w/every molt. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Don't worry guys. This persons not making me feel bad or anything. I can have fun w/it as he's the one who's upset over something that happened years ago and and wasting his time on this idiotic thing to waste time on :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the worst sorry god damn excuse ive ever heard!!, So just because it happens in nature I can do it?.....

Ok im going to start eating all my fish, and their eggs?, No because that is insane so is your method of explaining your reasons. This may be years ago but its still valid today. Just because years have past you think people will forget, so if I go break someones hands off or to the more extreme kill them and hide for a few years you think I will get away with it? NO....Stop being silly women JESUS....

I might not be making you feel bad but thats probally because you have no moral fibre at all you nasty piece of work.

And Yes I may be dwelling in the past, But those who forget all the time wont know where they are at in life so...

I leave you with this... YOU JUST GOT SMOKED!

Oh Ace you silly nilly. Just love you to pieces.

LOVE, LOVE!!! #### IS LOVE THIS IS WAR MY FRIEND AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN, Love didnt save our asses in world war 1 or 2....!!! YOU SHALL FALL WITH TIME....

:wub:

If I remember rightly i think my 1st fairground Goldy lived next the cooker. I have no idea why it was kept there. I think Mum liked to watch him/her while cooking.
Well one day mum was cooking and was heating the "Thuvva" Dunno what the english word is, Very Flat Frying Pan.
And he jumped out his bowl onto it and was cooked alive.

Mum was beside herself for ages.

I forgot about a 2gallon tank of Minnows and 2 months later, they were all still there, and had been eating mozzies larvae. The tank was Open Top.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back