Fish Trip Monday: What Next?

Already moved the BN over about 15 min ago, lights are out and I plan to keep an eye out for how well he does. As for adding DP I think I need to get work on the tank some more and get some more plants and ornaments first. Also I have been checking on the shop I bought him from and asked about more Dp buuut they havent been able to get ahold of them for months and the 1 shop about an hour away had 2 Females (i have 1 male) but I had him only in a 5 gallon then. That was 3 motnhs ago and I haven't found a single one since. I plan to check both stores out soon. I know Rummy nose, Blue Rams and Honeys are all easy to obtain for me so I can get all those soon.
 
thats why i said get another one gouramis are happier in pairs and not by themselves so another one will make it feel more comfertable.
 
I plan to get a Gourami as well. I am just working on sexing them right now. I will get that for sure on Monday and will get the Rams in the week following. Also would Flame Tetra, Black Neon Tetra, Lampeye Tetras or similar tetras be a good replacemeny for the Rasbora?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top