Fish that you would never keep again.

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
21,639
Reaction score
12
Points
38
Location
GB
I'm afraid to say guppys, as I have had no luck with them.
 
Gold sucking loach. My son had two in his tank ( lfs said they were good community fish ) one was such a bully to all the other fish we had to get rid of him/her. Now the remaining one is turning nasty as well. The red tail shark is terrified of him & hes much bigger.


:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:
 
Exodon Paradoxus - Bucktooth Tetras. They were sold to me as community fish and harrassed everything I had nearly to death. I didn't think they were all that cool looking on top of it.
 
I would keep any fish! I've even got over my fear of Discus! :lol:

I wouldn't keep a frog though I am deathly afraid of them. Whenever I see one, I just freeze up and cry. :dunno:

One time there was a frog sitting on my front door (on the outside) RIGHT next to the door handle so I couldn't get in my house. I actually went through the back gate, through the back yard into my pool area and then inside through the sliding glass door. :wub:
 
Black SKirt Tetras. Also sold as a community fish.....but only if packs of 5 or more. Any less than 5, and they get aggressive; and eat my female betta alive!
 
Once had three Platy's. Now there's nothing wrong with wimpy fishes, but these were the meekest I've ever come across....perhaps a bad batch?

Disappointed and never going back to them. :no:
 
Well... I've told myself that I wouldn't ever get Pacus again... but... I have a few of them... again... Long dumb story as to why I have 5 of them. I love them but they just get so damn big so damn fast! (the only fish that I found that not only keeps up with but out grows my Oscars!)

But God bless them because they are the reason I first started considering an indoor fish pond... which is happening.
 
South American catfish, I bought a red tail before doing the research and was :o when I saw how big they would get, also the Tiger shovelnose.


This was the picture and quote that made me return the fish immediatly.


"You want this in your community tank?"
GordonDuncanBananafish04.jpg
 
Black shark, hyper aggressive towards anything and everything in the same tank.

Would also never keep bettas mollies platies or swordtails, but i never have as i hate them with a passion.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top