Fish Quiz, "identify Me Edition"

Sorry but i had to go last nite, and kribensis12's blue cichlid is rearly Copadichromis borleyi or "Kadango" not a blue cichlid or Sciaenochromis ahli

Dorkhedeos sould of waited?
Also surly would it be polite to wait till the correct person give's a quitestion in stead of butting in!!

Polypterus bichir

lol

Well...

Polypterus bichir and Senegal Bichir are synonymous terms I believe, so i guess thats right!

so helterskelter? go for it..... Sorry J4MES

otherwise, I know that there is some confusion and it kinda sucks, but just try to go with the flow...

Thus I think a good rule to keep the post going.... if you are 100% no, 110% sure you are correct, go next!
if it is a guess.... wait for a reply....

note, 110% does not necessarily constitute pretty sure! hahahah! but by all means, if you were to find the actual picture or something indisputable, Go Next and keep the ball rolling!

Thanks Everyone! This is Fun

200682522449_Moscow_blue.JPG

Can we get bonus points for the breed? ;)

Ok! new rule !!! any objections? no? ok......

if the correct answerer does not reply with a new picture, it is up for grabs for anyone to post a new pic....

This will keep it going!! or so I hope...... hahahahahaha!

ok who am I?

XELA2.jpg

That's not a fish.... but I will guess... african dwarf? I don't really think it is but it is worth a shot.

hahahaha I guess you do have a point there..... I forgot about that, being only fish and such, but I started the thread so give me a bit of lenience! lol!

O Well, I'll drop you a hint that you are close with your answer, and it is a rather common frog to have in aquariums, that is , I'm not trying to trick anyone.....

lol
yes and no..... well I said before if you are 110% sure you should just go, because there was alot of answers but no confirmation. so for instance, If you thought, "hey! thats a ACF and googled it and saw the exact same picture..... you can just go i guess!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back