Fish Quiz, "identify Me Edition"

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Scott MacAdam

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I really like how the other post went for fish quiz..... so I figured I'd start a picture one!
I think it's a great time killer when waiting for other posts or replies, and also, it gets us familiar with common characteristics and (in this case, looks) of fish !!!

By now I think you all know how this works ! Try not to use google or something to find out.... we should have this on experience! and thus learning.

note: this is not in any way to replace the other one.... simply a different version.......

HOPE THIS WORKS!!!!

so obviously I will start !

IDENTIFY ME !

jewelCichlid.jpg

also, for those having trouble with the image posting, try this site........ www.photobucket.com

I think that this should be a good time to point out that you should host photos on your own photobucket or similar account, rather than hotlinking them off another website and using their bandwidth.
Rob

Zebra cichlid :)
fish.jpg

but hotlinking gets around copywright issues as technically you are not stealing the photograph, just posting a link to the hosts site.

Thier so many types so I'll go for Aphyosemion australe Chocolate but not sure

soooo..... I was thinking we could keep it relatively easy until we get lots of interest and then get progressively harder as we go.....

But either way, it is still fun. starting easier will get everyone invloved

I can't play as there no browser and forget photo bucket. :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back