Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thank you once again to everyone who has participated in our FOTM competition so far. It's turning out to be a huge success.

Please now vote for your favourite entry in May 2011 Fish of the Month.

This poll will close at 23:59 GMT on 28 May 2011.

The June 2011 FOTM comp is now open for entries, so if you missed the deadline for the May comp, why not enter in June?

Here are the May entries. Choose carefully!

1 - Rorie

Rorie-1.jpg

2 - Demasonisrule

Demasonisrule.jpg

3 - KkAaNnEe

KkAaNnEe.jpg

4 - Helterskelter

Helterskelter.jpg

5 - Simonas

Simonas.jpg

6 - Hamfist

Hamfist-2.jpg

7 - NottsFishy

NottsFishy.jpg

8 - Toubabokoomi

Toubabokoomi-1.jpg

Happy Voting!!

Stunning fish apart from that bristlenose one. He sacres the life out of me lol. I do love those guppies though, they are stunning

Stunning fish apart from that bristlenose one. He sacres the life out of me lol. I do love those guppies though, they are stunning
arghhh cut him some slack its hard looking that ugly even the female goes no where near him

i love tangs-and he is a fellow marine member so he gets my vote :good:

that is a stunning picture also! :lol:

Pretty tough choice this one. Think im going to enter next month with one of my Dwarf Gourami's :) :unsure:

I don't think there's much competition when up against a marine fish. They are sooooooo stunning

Love the Discus & Simon's ABN but couldn't resist from my choice.

Good job everyone, James.

It was really hard! Went with Simons ABN in the end... Very nice and a great picture! Well done to you! :nod: :good:

I think its difficult (and in some ways unfair) to judge the fishes only as some fishes are naturally more stunning than others. I am judging the photography skill and the ABN did it for me. Nice composition. The eyes should be more in focus but overall a different perspective on an otherwise unattractive fish (in my opinion). Certainly made me think that I should have got a bristlenose instead of my L92 pleco!

I agree the tang is very nice, but it isn't the best photo of one. Same with the guppy. Hamfist's photo is also very nice. However I would have love to see it a bit more sideway on. I have no idea what fish it is, but I'm sure it is a very nice fish. Just can't see it from that angle. I think the betta would have been a stunning fish as well but the photo didn't do it justice. I don't know how but if you can make it erect its fins and flare its gills, then it would probably win the competition hands down.

My 2p worth. I don't mean to offend anyone but I just thought I should share my views on how I voted.

Adrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back