Fish Of The Month - May 2011

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
still the same, have you locked the photo's so they cant be shared?

heres my big brutish male albino ancistrus

048-7.jpg

You gotta love that face!! :lol:

You gotta love that face!! :lol:
[/quote]

I think thats only a face that a mother could love, lol sry simon but its the strangest looking plec i've seen.
Also its "May" fish of the month!!!!!!!

haha sorry Simon but I agree - that fish is fugly! :lol: :lol: also, like the Mint card statement as your note! That's the kind of thing I do! heh

Rorie your writing is lovely, and I think your blue discus is prettier than that one, but maybe you can enter the blue one next month if it ever shows itself! ;)

haha sorry Simon but I agree - that fish is fugly! :lol: :lol: also, like the Mint card statement as your note! That's the kind of thing I do! heh

Rorie your writing is lovely, and I think your blue discus is prettier than that one, but maybe you can enter the blue one next month if it ever shows itself! ;)

Haha, thanks :) Yeh i like the blue one best too, but not got a chance to get a decent photo of it yet!

May as well have a go, Prob the best in focus pic I'm ever gonna get of one of my GSP's.

Puffer.jpg

Think i might have a go lol
Here is one of my Garra Ruffa munching a algae covered leaf in a algae covered tank lol
IMG_5534.jpg

And my verification pic
IMG_5586.jpg

Cheers

Your my boy blueee...hard to get him in the same spot twice but i managed to get these hope its good enough

Attachments

• IMGP1624.JPG
    IMGP1624.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMGP1592.JPG
    IMGP1592.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 112
I bought a relative a Betta that looks exactly the same as yours. Thers blue/white Bettas are very pretty

I bought a relative a Betta that looks exactly the same as yours. Thers blue/white Bettas are very pretty

They are very nice looking first time i seen one in my area i had to get it haha.. does yours change color ever get almost pure white or almost black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back