Fish Of The Month - February 2011

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creg - I could tell that was done with a nice camera!

i like your tank and fish btw, i watched the vid a while ago very cool :good:

OK.... so while I was involved in this section, I encouraged everyone just to participate.... I know my wife loooooooves this fish, so it's gonna have at least one vote! :lol: .... on those grounds, & the lack of a Pentax or Canon cam..... Here is my Comet entry... (just to show it off and to be the first Goldfish featured in this section).....

I think he'll look just beautifull with the TFF emblem :hey:

My entry:
Commets007.jpg

And verification
FOTM-Feb003.jpg

Well I probably haven't got half a chance, but if my fishy gets a single vote i'll be happy.

This is one of my rather timid Dwarf Flag Cichlid. Took me about an hour to get 1 shot.

IMG_7123.jpg

Verification. Bit blurry, wasn't waiting another hour. Thats a clickable thumbnail.

Well I probably haven't got half a chance, but if my fishy gets a single vote i'll be happy.

This is one of my rather timid Dwarf Flag Cichlid. Took me about an hour to get 1 shot.

big fan of these, have one myself. Full of character.

big fan of these, have one myself. Full of character.

Yeah, i've only had mine a few days, so they're still very timid. But they've started acting like rams and doing the starving puppy face at the glass, lovely little fish.

notice that posts been edited. dont be shy mate say what you want to :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back