Fish Of The Month - February 2011

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bolivian Ram, named Griffindor:

5412134568_44eb8165b0_b.jpg

that's a very good looking specimen. The lower fins are incredibly well coloured.

that's a very good looking specimen. The lower fins are incredibly well coloured.

Zoddy - thanks! Last night was the brightest I have seen his fins - never seen them that red before! So I grabbed the camera and started snapping. The females are very pale compared to him. The other male also has good coloration.

gorgeous bolivian ram gvilleguy. lovely strong colour in the anal ventral and caudal fins. very nice photo too .i think bolivians seem to often get overlooked in favour of german blues and golds . but that pic gos to show bolivians can be just as pretty . this picture just made my choice of vote a little harder

gorgeous bolivian ram gvilleguy. lovely strong colour in the anal ventral and caudal fins. very nice photo too .i think bolivians seem to often get overlooked in favour of german blues and golds . but that pic gos to show bolivians can be just as pretty . this picture just made my choice of vote a little harder

Thanks, Mark!

Ok I will try again with my most photogenic Discus Mr Homer Simpson
malediscusshadow.jpg

P2035140.jpg

hmmm getting tougher to decide by the day !! some great fish this month again. loving the discus name snowflake :lol:

hmmm getting tougher to decide by the day !! some great fish this month again. loving the discus name snowflake :lol:
Thanks his mate is Marg. Yeah I love the Simpson. I tried to name all my
discus after the simpsons.

I love all the severums this month. It will be a hard one.

I knew I should have entered Vinny instead of the Front :sad:

my Metriaclima estherae spitting sand

2lblvnl.jpg

vbyh2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back