Hi guys, my dad brought home a fish from his office aquarium for my home aquarium two days back. I have no idea what it is. I managed to capture a few photos of it with my lousy 3.2 megapixel phone camera. Here they are:
I have never seen it before, but its body has red and black bands, and it looks like an elongated version of a cherry barb. It has a much bigger head though.
I'm not sure whether the pictures are clear enough, but I think they should suffice. The little fellow was darting around the tank making it hard for me to snap some shots.
I have never seen it before, but its body has red and black bands, and it looks like an elongated version of a cherry barb. It has a much bigger head though.
I'm not sure whether the pictures are clear enough, but I think they should suffice. The little fellow was darting around the tank making it hard for me to snap some shots.
/fisc.er.usgs.gov/Snakehead_circ_125...ad_1251_84a.jpg









