guidedbyechoes Fishaholic Joined Sep 15, 2007 Messages 472 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Waukesha WI Jan 26, 2009 #1 said fish I beleive it is an apistogramma, I found it on a site but no name on it. Beautiful fish.
OldMan47 Livebearer fanatic Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 16,890 Reaction score 29 Points 0 Location Forsyth, Illinois, USA Jan 26, 2009 #2 It is a beauty. It may well be an apistogramma cacatoides but I am far from expert on that kind of fish.
It is a beauty. It may well be an apistogramma cacatoides but I am far from expert on that kind of fish.
celaeno Arkangel Joined Apr 5, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location NY, USA Jan 26, 2009 #3 looks more like apisto viejita to me.
guidedbyechoes Fishaholic Joined Sep 15, 2007 Messages 472 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Waukesha WI Jan 26, 2009 #4 celaeno said: looks more like apisto viejita to me. Click to expand... could be a juvi possibly and the dots haven't fully formed. Both fish that were posted look very similar to OP.
celaeno said: looks more like apisto viejita to me. Click to expand... could be a juvi possibly and the dots haven't fully formed. Both fish that were posted look very similar to OP.