Fish Id Please?

Hawkins

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
United Kingdom
I went to LFS to get 3 rummy nose and this fish managed to get in the bag.

I checked the fish when he gave me the bag, when i was half way round the shop, then in the car.

I got out of the car and checked, and saw it! Its small and white, about 1.2cm in length..

heres a pic


ok hang on, wont let me add it.. will have to upload to photobucket.

I thought the fish might be a guppy, but its pure white (not albino, has black eyes)

the scales sort of have a blue tint to them.
 
I went to LFS to get 3 rummy nose and this fish managed to get in the bag.

I checked the fish when he gave me the bag, when i was half way round the shop, then in the car.

I got out of the car and checked, and saw it! Its small and white, about 1.2cm in length..

heres a pic


ok hang on, wont let me add it.. will have to upload to photobucket.

I thought the fish might be a guppy, but its pure white (not albino, has black eyes)

the scales sort of have a blue tint to them.

Uhm!... No pic, But I suspect it could be a silver molly fry.
 
yes it is that sort of shape.. a molly would be fine really, do they have the anal fin like male/female guppies? if so its a female.

i am uploading 27 pictures atm so i will get the pic soon

infact here they are! photobucket has speeded up since i last used it :lol:

P1010961.jpg

P1010962.jpg

P1010963.jpg

P1010929.jpg

P1010930.jpg


thanks, sorry best photos i could get. im not good at photography and i have no patience. probably cause i have to kneel on laminate flooring =\
 
definately a molly!
oh, i do love it when you go to a fish shop to buy something and you get home and realise theres another one in there which the shopkeeper didnt notice,its brilliant!
 
ok thanks. quite a versatile fish, i can keep her!

oh just aslong as she doesnt go exploring in the filter lol, the gaps are quite wide. could probably fit through!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top