G goosej13 Fish Fanatic Joined Oct 24, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 31, 2008 #1 can i get an ID on this oscar please
shroob Fish Gatherer Joined Jul 23, 2007 Messages 2,014 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Sheffield Mar 31, 2008 #2 I think you mean type of oscar, so I'd say tiger from the picture.
england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Mar 31, 2008 #3 looks like a tiger,and dinner in top right of pic
G goosej13 Fish Fanatic Joined Oct 24, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 31, 2008 #4 I always throw in feeder guppies when putting new fish into my tank... i got a big breeder tank of guppies... so i just take about 30 of em out and put them in the tank with new fish so they leave each other alone...
I always throw in feeder guppies when putting new fish into my tank... i got a big breeder tank of guppies... so i just take about 30 of em out and put them in the tank with new fish so they leave each other alone...
P paul_219 Fish Aficionado Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 4,772 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Lebanon Mar 31, 2008 #5 Its an oscar fish.