Fish Game #14

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Here are the rules for this game:
1. The person who starts the game (the game master) thinks of a fish and posts a minor clue as to the type of fish it is. This person also decides how many questions can be asked.
2. No one is allowed to ask 2 questions in a row. Once you have asked a question and the game master answers, you can not ask another question until someone else has asked a question. You may make a guess, but you cannot make 2 guesses in a row either.
3. The game master should only answer the questions with yes or no.
4. Fish must be fresh or brackish and at least occasionally be available at some of the local fish stores.
5. The person who correctly guesses the fish is the game master for the next game and should start it in a new thread with a new game number.
------------------------------------------------------

Clue #1:
I like to be in (quite) well planted tanks

added (quite) ed.

me too i love swimming around the plants ! lol sorry :alien:

depends what sort of breadbox Rose, if you mean one for those little aliens :alien: then no, if you mean a regular dull human one then yes I am smaller :rolleyes:

Well, not 100% sure what a chacharin is but I'll go for no anyway :D

Hey I don't know about fish I just am here to use the smilies :blink: :S :fun: :alien: :lol: B)

:lol: :lol: :lol: This could be the quickest post ever so I am shamelessly trying to increase the posts to go to page two.

Most reactions

trending

Back