Fish Forums Meet and Greet?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Didn't want to go to your poxy meet and greet anyway, I'll take my English self and be gone from this thread View attachment 147983
I can't believe this was edited to keep it language friendly 🤣 I see so many words used by some Americans that are swear words in England but that's OK...but a** which is another name for a donkey is removed 🤯 I'm fine with it being changed if it causes offense, I just find it funny 😄

As far as I'm aware I don't believe Zoom has any problem upholding international group calls. Other than that I feel like it'd be fun, I'd definitely show up if I had the time. But since Christmas is such a busy time - particularly for older members with larger families - would it be better for it to be further away from Christmas?

As far as I'm aware I don't believe Zoom has any problem upholding international group calls. Other than that I feel like it'd be fun, I'd definitely show up if I had the time. But since Christmas is such a busy time - particularly for older members with larger families - would it be better for it to be further away from Christmas?
It’s been a long time since you’ve been around! Welcome back! I agree doing it right around Christmas and the holidays would be rough, with some people likely being out of town. I suggest January 2nd or December 5th.

why north america members only?

Why limit it to one part of one country..? That’s not very inclusive… as long as you are clear on what the time is in different places.

And Christmas Eve, without factoring in loads of time zones, is usually pretty busy for most people.

I thinks it’s a brilliant idea though 👍🏻

Would zoom have any weird regulations for doing zoom calls with multiple countries? I think that was Rare Fish’s concern, not discrimination
My thoughts were that zoom may not let us. And the time zones would be tough.

My thoughts for the specific day would probably be the 18th or something around that.

No racism, sexism, personal details, cuss words, or anything else along those lines or you get kicked out of the meeting and perhaps (under circumstances) get a strike

Thats cool I won't be able to attend to far away. But you didn't mention punching the mother-in-law in the nose which is a Christmas tradition here in New Zealand. So, I may try to catch up as that is not one of your NO NO's

No racism, sexism, personal details, cuss words, or anything else along those lines or you get kicked out of the meeting and perhaps (under circumstances) get a strike

Thats cool I won't be able to attend to far away. But you didn't mention punching the mother-in-law in the nose which is a Christmas tradition here in New Zealand. So, I may try to catch up as that is not one of your NO NO's
Isn't the nose-to-nose greeting the New Zealand tradition ? Or are Mother in Laws excluded from that tradition (what I can imagine) hahahaha.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back