Fish For Sale - Only Rainbows Left Now!

Hey hun, ill take the gold severum and the senegal if stevem decides he doeasnt want them :)

Will be going in a 400 litre after christmas but for now they should be ok in the 180.

Will let you know hon, after Steve has been what is left, if he doesnt want them, they are definately yours.

I'm gutted there is no delivery as i would of been very interested in the Daemons, Rainbows, Corys, Pictus and Gold Sev :( ... i have a ton of space right now also :( :(

I live in Taunton,Somerset and don't drive :(

ahh minx no delivery!!!!!

and im setting up a rainbow tank!!! *cry*

OK all that is left, steve has taken the rest for a loving new home are:

All the rainbows, 7 red, 4 boese, 5 Lacustris, plus the Balas which are reserved.

I am now soaking wet and my tank is pretty much empty, but looking forward to my frontosa ('s)

Im interested in All the rainbows, 7 red, 4 boese, 5 Lacustris.... but cant pick up till 12th/13th wkend, if they're still around then I'll come and collect :)

Im interested in All the rainbows, 7 red, 4 boese, 5 Lacustris.... but cant pick up till 12th/13th wkend, if they're still around then I'll come and collect :)

No problem, you got here 1st before I read my PM's, GTS sorry mate, will pm you again, hadnt read this before I saw your PM.

Stonecoloured, PM me and we can arrange collection.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back